The half-timbered house located at the address Höllgasse 9 attracts a lot of attention – especially because of its impressive history.
It was destroyed several times by fire and rebuilt every time. Its restored exterior tells a lot of stories.
The building has been one of the most popular subject with photographers in Old Town for decades.
By the way, the name “Höllgasse” can be traced back all the way to 1690 and means “bright alley.”